Sends a build status email.
- committer - Whether or not to send the email to the committer that prompted this build.
- addresses - A list of addresses to send to.
- default_mailto_address - A default address to send to.
- cc - A list of addresses that will receive a copy of every emails sent.
- template - The template to use, options are short and long. Default is short on success and long otherwise.
Note: This plugin will only work if you configured email settings during installation or configured them later in Admin Options > Settings > Email Settings
See Adding PHPCI Support to Your Projects for more information about how to configure plugins.
Send an email to the committer as well as firstname.lastname@example.org if a build fails:
failure: email: committer: true default_mailto_address: [email protected]
Send an email to email@example.com every time a build is run:
complete: email: default_mailto_address: [email protected]