If you would like your builds to run automatically whenever there is a commit or other similar activity in your Gitlab repository, perform the following steps:
- Log into PHPCI.
- Click on your Gitlab project.
- Copy the web hook link specified on the right.
- Log into Gitlab and go to your repo.
- Click the “settings” tab in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Web Hooks”.
- Paste the link you copied from PHPCI into the “URL” textbox.
- Select the events which you want to trigger a PHPCI build. The default and recommended setup is to only enable “push events.”
- Click “Add Web Hook,” and verify that the test was successful.