Updating PHPCI to the latest release, or even dev-master updates is something that will need to be done from time to time. Most of this may be self-explanatory, but for clarity and completeness, it should be added to the documentation.
- Go to your PHPCI root folder in a Terminal.
- Pull the latest code. On Linux and Mac this would look like this:
- Update the composer and its packages:
composer self-update && composer install
- Update the PHPCI database:
- Return to the PHPCI admin screens and check your desired plugins are still installed correctly.
- Run a build to make sure everything is working as expected.