Runs PHP Code Sniffer against your build.
- allowed_warnings [int, optional] - The warning limit for a successful build.
- allowed_errors [int, optional] - The error limit for a successful build.
- suffixes [array, optional] - An array of file extensions to check.
- standard [string, optional] - The standard against which your files should be checked (defaults to PSR2.)
- tab_width [int, optional] - Your chosen tab width.
- encoding [string, optional] - The file encoding you wish to check for.
- path [string, optional] - Path in which to run PHP Code Sniffer.
- ignore [array, optional] - A list of files / paths to ignore, defaults to the build_settings ignore list.
Simple example where PHPCS will run on app directory, but ignore the views folder, and use PSR-1 and PSR-2 rules for validation:
test: php_code_sniffer: path: "app" ignore: - "app/views" standard: "PSR1,PSR2"
For use with an existing project:
test: php_code_sniffer: standard: "/phpcs.xml" # The leading slash is needed to trigger an external ruleset. # Without it, PHPCI looks for a rule named "phpcs.xml" allowed_errors: -1 # Even a single error will cause the build to fail. -1 = unlimited allowed_warnings: -1